National Marketing & Sales Manager (e-health Hub) at PreDiagnosis International, Lagos
PreDiagnosis International - We are a Non-Governmental Organization whose objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major role is the maintenance, improvement of health through prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries and other physical impairment in people who are vulnerable to diabetes, hypertension, and hypercholesterolemia. Our mission is to rescue 5 million vulnerable Nigerians by the year 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing & Sales Manager (e-health Hub)
Reporting to: Group MD
- Elkris Group has massive investment in Agro business, FMCG-Unique brand in bio health foods and emerging telemedicine business. Our growth as a group has created job opportunity for the position of a National Marketing & Sales Manager (e-Health Hub).
- Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major roles as e-medicine organization are to provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, drive sales, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- The individual must be able to organize and oversee PR / e-sales activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders and the public.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify rising business opportunities.
- Responsible for developing the business side of an organization.
- Responsible for brand development and segmentation.
- Responsible for product and services development.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for packaging value/services in the Health industry.
- Provide support in program planning design, review and the monitoring of project implementation.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Plan and Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Monitor the Return on Investment on all of the marketing, sales and e-marketing mix strategies adopted.
- Develop new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Supervises all activities of the Market Development/Sales Team.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives et cetera, to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Customer Relationship - To develop good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales heads to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- People Management - Manage effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs - in order to maximize subordinates and department performance.
- Review, analyze and constantly improve sales strategies to reflect better understanding of customer needs, maintain a high rate of customer retention and ensure increase in customer base.
PR & e-Marketing Responsibilities:
- Develop PR campaigns and public relations strategies.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Lead generation and conversation on digital platforms.
- Develop social media strategy and content plan, to promote all digital products and channels that are consistent/ aligned with the company's brand identity.
- Email & SMS Marketing: Develop content and communication plan for the execution of email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- End to end content creation for digital products and management of audience on platforms.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing/sales) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship's and advertising.
- Address inquiries from the public and other parties.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicate the organizations activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with brands, agencies and organizations.
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Brainstorm with other members of the Business Team to create new project strategies.
- Creating sales pitches, developing clear and effective written proposals / quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Cultivate positively rewarding affiliations with brands / agencies and seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organization.
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns.
- Preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and government at all tiers and the general public.
- Developing and executing integrated communication strategies and plans (traditional, digital and experiential).
- Must have an advance understanding of digital marketing and technology.
- Work closely with the technology team in the designing and building of technology and processes to ensure users always have a great experience.
- Ensure digital marketing contents align with our brands identity, message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to maximize sales from online campaigns and digital strategies.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Social Sciences, Public Health
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Marketing, Sales, IT and Business Savvy.
- Vast exposure in Public Relations or similar PR roles.
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of 10 years demonstrated /marketing sales experience in the health or service industry.
- Must be target driven, passionate about marketing and sealing sales deals at all levels and should have experience leading multiple sales teams.
- Can-do-Attitude is core.
- The National Marketing/Sales Manager will be responsible for driving firm wide sales targets, supervising, mentoring and training the sales team, ensuring reports are submitted daily, maintaining client relationships and account renewals.
- Exposure in selling health, insurance or banking services/products is an added advantage.
- Interactive marketing and sales experience.
- Ability to manage media relations (online, broadcast and print).
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications.
- Propensity and penchant history of transforming a de novo to a unicorn and to a national brand.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.