Spare Parts Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Parts Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for processing LTR / Interbranch / part requisition / local purchase request into ORION / GSPN.
- Closing of jobs into ORION / GSPN.
- Responsible for parts allocation to technicians and consumption posting into ORION.
- Responsible for 100% stock accuracy at SVC.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly stock counting and labelling at the SVC.
- Responsible for weekly return of defective used parts to Central Warehouse / SEWA.
- Responsible for maintaining part pending job cards.
- Responsible for monthly audit of tool kit of technicians.
- Responsible for sharing part failure report / gas consumption report to Supervisor / NSM for approval.
- Reconcillation of fresh & defective spare parts with technician on weekly basis.
- Preparing monthly used part report and sharing with Supervisor / NSM.
- Coordination with other branches for parts if required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications - MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to think outside box.
- Customer relationship management
- 30-35 years
Application Closing Date
5th August 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online